The Fichtenhof is your ideal hotel
for a wonderful summer holiday in the South Tyrolean mountains, and for a perfect skiing holiday in Val Pusteria.
The beautiful three star hotel offers extremely high levels of luxury, a generous wellness offer and, for guests who booked the three quarter board an outstanding cuisine. Early check-In
You' ve had a good trip, faster than planned?
If the room is available, you can already check in from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Surcharge EUR 25.00 per room. Late check-Out
Within 10:30 a.m. of the day of departure.
You want to enjoy the whole day?
If available, a late check-out until 7 p.m. is also possible, in this case EUR 25.00 per room will be charged. Ambience and Facilities
As a three star hotel
the Fichtenhof offers excellent facilities and a relaxed ambience combined with attentive and welcoming staff.
Health-conscious cuisine and culinary delights
- Generous, tastefully furnished rooms and suites with balcony, Sat-TV, safe, sofa, desk, WiFi and telephone. Bathroom with bath or shower, toilet, hair dryer.
- Beautifully decorated, roomy areas like the dining room, hotel bar and living room
A healthy and light cuisine and culinary pleasure are not contradictions in the South Tyrolean Hotel Fichtenhof, but refined fusion.
Indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Three quarter board with breakfast buffet, a cake buffet in the afternoon and a five course gourmet healthy dinner in the evening.
- Weekly culinary themed evenings and gastronomic events
Holidays in the South Tyrolean mountains are not complete without wellness activities. The indoor swimming pool and the sauna world in the style of an alpine village offer you recreation and relaxation.
- Unlimited use of the indoor swimming pool
- Free use of the alpine sauna. Only for visitors over the age of 18
Enjoy the benefits, protect your holiday budget
From May to October holiday guests at the Hotel Fichtenhof benefit from a number of services and benefits included in the price:
- Unlimited use of the cable cars “Gitschberg” and “Jochtal”
- Bus journey from Rio Pusteria to the Malga di Rodengo/Luson
- Free participation in the varied hiking programme including sunrise hike, Kneipp hike, hike from farm to farm etc.