offer a host of attractive possibilities for exciting days indoors and outdoors.
- Tobogganing is becoming ever more popular, and there are not many other holiday regions which offer such a variety of perfectly tended toboggan runs such as the mountain pasture region Gitschberg Jochtal. Whether from Gitschberg, Malga Fane, in Rodengo or in Valles, the choice of kilometres and degrees of difficulty of the natural toboggan runs is enormous.
- Ice skating, a classic among the winter sports. In Valles, Maranza and Fundres you find ice rinks for pleasurable hours on skates.
- Sports climbing and boulder climbing have become major trends. The indoor climbing centre “Vertikale” in Bressanone offers experienced climbers and all those who wish to test their skills on a climbing wall ideal opportunities.
- The real adventure starts with ice climbing. Waterfall climbing in the Val di Fundres is for experienced climbers only.
- Val Pusteria is a dream resort for ski tours. In the mountain pasture region Gitschberg Jochtal and in the Dolomites some of the most beautiful ski tours in the alpine region await you.