The Hotel Fichtenhof is ideally situated for your skiing holiday
. Depending on snow conditions you have direct access to the ski piste from the hotel and connections to the skiing region Gitschberg Jochtal. The bus stop for the ski bus that takes you within a few minutes to the lower cable car station Gitschberg is directly at the hotel. With 18 lift facilities and 44 km of pistes with guaranteed snow our newly extended skiing region Gitschberg Jochtal offers the ideal conditions for your skiing holiday
After an active day skiing on the pistes or a hike in the winter landscape you can relax your muscles in the indoor swimming pool and the cosy alpine sauna at the Hotel Fichtenhof and recharge your batteries.
The children’s ski paradise starts directly at the Hotel Fichtenhof. Directly opposite the Hotel Fichtenhof are children’s nursery slopes. Two small ski lifts with one practice slope each and a well looked after children’s ski course offer ideal starter conditions for children to experience the fascinating sport of skiing during a skiing holiday in Maranza.
If you like variety, it’s only a thirty minutes' drive to the top skiing regions of the skiing network Dolomiti Superski in South Tyrol, for example: Plan de Corones in Val Pusteria | Plose Bressanone | Skiing region Val Gardena Alpe di Siusi | Racines near Vipiteno | Sellaronda in Alta Badia.
Winter | Inclusive services
- Free ski shuttle bus service directly from the hotel
- Access to the ski piste directly from the hotel and connections to the skiing region Gitschberg Jochtal (depending on snow conditions)
- Free use of the indoor swimming pool and the alpine sauna in the Hotel Fichtenhof
- Free participation in the activity programme with snowshoe hikes, night-time hikes by torchlight, night skiing.
- Comprehensive activity and entertainment programme with the Almencard