Wellness fun with swimming and saunas are part of a relaxing hiking holiday in Maranza and or an active skiing holiday in Gitschberg-Jochtal.
At the Hotel Fichtenhof an attractive indoor swimming pool awaits you all year round for bathing fun, as well as an atmospheric sauna world in the suggestive style of an Alpine village. In the warm summer months you can enjoy the South Tyrolean sun while sunbathing on the beautiful large green area. Sauna and indoor swimming pool are open daily, guests at the Hotel Fichtenhof use them free of charge.
There are large sauna towels in your room. For a small fee you can hire fluffy towelling robes for the duration of your stay.
Included in the price: Indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Indoor swimming pool with a water temperature of ca. 30° C
- 3 saunas: herb sauna (60°C), Finnish sauna (90°C), infrared cabin
- Quiet room
- Kneipp pool for treading water, waterfall and rock shower
- Sauna towels, hair dryer in the rooms
- Lovely sunny large green area with comfortable sunbeds
- Towelling robe (for a small charge)