A holiday at the Hotel Fichtenhof offers culinary delights in South Tyrol. The excellent 3/4 board with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, a tasty cake buffet in the afternoon and gourmet dinners in the evening guarantee a holiday full of culinary pleasures.
This also applies to guests with food intolerances or special dietary requirements. The culinary offering from the Fichtenhof kitchen team includes gluten free and delightful diet meals.
The South Tyrolean health-conscious
cuisine demonstrates the culinary philosophy of the Hotel Fichtenhof in Maranza on the Gitschberg mountain. Refined flavours and culinary pleasure are a priority. The kitchen team of the Hotel Fichtenhof prepares its tempting menus from the South Tyrolean health-conscious cuisine
largely with fresh, seasonal and healthy produce from local South Tyrolean producers. The wholesome dishes are delicately flavoured with fresh herbs largely grown in the hotel’s own herb garden.
Several times a week varied gourmet evenings offer the best of South Tyrolean health-conscious cuisine
, Alpine specialities, Mediterranean delicacies, buffet evenings with seasonal highlights and a gala dinner by candle light with aperitif reception.
Fichtenhof guests especially appreciate the opportunity to enjoy small, tasty meals in the hotel restaurant at lunchtime. Included in the price: Luxury 3/4 board
- Healthy breakfast buffet with regional quality produce
- 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily freshly baked cakes from our patisserie
- 5 course gourmet evening meal with salad buffet and a choice of crudités and antipasti
- Noon to 1 p.m. à la carte tasty lunches (by request and for an extra charge)
- Themed evenings with South Tyrolean and Mediterranean delicacies
- Gala dinner by candle light with aperitif reception
- Weekly farmhouse breakfast and sparkling wine breakfast